Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm sure you all noticed last week's Wall Street Journal article on the correlation between happiness and gratitude. Grateful people are happier people.

So, when I woke up this morning I immediately set to counting my blessings:

Today I am thankful for :

• The company and friendship of the Naked Man,

• A job in a challenging and fickle economy,

• A family in good health,

• A leopardcat that pees on the floor only in one part of the apartment but not every part,

• The fact that my house guest didn't think anything of the fact that I was too tired (arguably a euphemism for inebriated) to make it to my bed last night so slept fully clothed (with shoes on) on the pull out couch next to her,

• The country-wide insider trading investigation (which, frankly, is like Christmas arriving early for hedge fund lawyers), and

• All of Penelope's supporters and their comical and insightful responses to my "private blog"

Happy Thanksgiving from the Entire Editorial Staff of The Lunch Report

Penelope Frost, Editor in Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment